Tuesday 27 November 2012

Weird LA.

I googled "weird people in LA" and clicked on the images. These are a few things that came up.
I mean, sure. But let's analyze this whole thing. This is a mug shot and he has dolphins tattooed on his eyebrows. Doesn't exactly scream "Hey, DON"T take a shot at my balloon knot in the shower!"
So maybe it's the whole hermaphrodite thing that got Jamie Lee Curtis in this category on google. But I think it's the fact that she did a movie with Lindsey Lohan and DIDN'T call the whole Liz and Dick thing then! I mean, obvies, right?!?!
Look, I've lived in LA for at least 48 hours and I can tell you there's nothing weird about this super skinny, way-too-tan dude. It's LA!! If you're even 10 lbs over on the scale, they kick you out of this county and you have to live in Barstow until you pull your shit together! I was given and official written warning, so I have 3 days to lose 67 pounds.
HAHAHAAAAHAHAAAA! The oranges look like balls! That's why they're weird...
Is it me, or does this guys have boobs?
I think the only weird thing about his pic is that he's actually spending time with his kid.
That guy in the blue is obvs contemplating offing himself. Or thinking about "Gremlins 2: The New Batch". Either way, he's sad as shit!
This LA a-hole still has a flip phone! Weird!!
One word: Lady Gaga

No comments:

Post a Comment