Monday 19 November 2012

LA (gagged and) Bound!

Oh man. Wow. Hmmmm. It's been...a while. I know, I know. I'm sorry! I've been super busy! With what you ask? Well, lotsa stuff. I'm MARRIED for one! Yeah, I know!Here's a pic of me on my wedding day with my brother Brody!
Don't I look nice? I was soooo drunk! Just kidding....sort of. I did a ton of shows as Delilah Dix. She crazy! Here's what she looks like now!
HAHA! Just kidding! That's me at my bachelorette party! Although they look very similar...Okay, here's Miss Dix!
That was her in her Ars Nova run called Delilah Dix-Americas Showgirl! It was amazing and fun and scary, but what a great show! I got to work with my team of Dix, Peter Michael Marino and Cody Owen Stine. One of my many, many requirements of working together is that my team needs three names, otherwise I don't trust them. I've had quite the year booking a few commercials and doing some great shows. Being a part of two PIT house improv teams and meeting some lovely life changing folks. But now...drum roll please! WE'RE MOVING TO LA! We're on a road trip making our way to Hollywood! Where I've heard you make it big! Or become a prostitute! Either way, I'm going. I'll actually keep up with this blog along the way with pics and quips, but for this sign up enjoy the picture of this adorable puppy.
xoxo, Amy "LA Bound" Cobb

No comments:

Post a Comment